Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clay LeCompte
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Can someone please do a tutorial on how to walkthrough the game using the bot logic. For me this game is sitting on a shelf because I cant figure out the bot logic of the flowcharts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Ludwig

Baden
Schweiz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might start another Vassal/Dropbox game anytime.
For the bots I currently can't help you.
I tried Andean Abyss Solo, but every few turns I always did mistakes in handling the bots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dristanmord wrote:
Can someone please do a tutorial on how to walkthrough the game using the bot logic. For me this game is sitting on a shelf because I cant figure out the bot logic of the flowcharts.

The playbook has examples, if you've not already gone through those. Also there are several forum threads walking through games with bots already, e.g.:

Solo Playthrough - Dave (VC) vs. the Semi-Bots - Short Game, Period Deck - FINAL Campaign
The forum takes on the bots!

There's no getting around the need to do some reading in the rule forums too, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:
dristanmord wrote:

The playbook has examples, if you've not already gone through those. Also there are several forum threads walking through games with bots already, e.g.:

Solo Playthrough - Dave (VC) vs. the Semi-Bots - Short Game, Period Deck - FINAL Campaign
The forum takes on the bots!

There's no getting around the need to do some reading in the rule forums too, I think.

Unfortunately, and I think masil will agree, there are many mistakes in that second thread. Whilst I'm sure it was a fun game to be part of, I would be hesitant to recommend it to a person who wants to learn the game.

Thanks,

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that I have a pretty good handle on the bots.

I could do an expanded playthough of one of the scenarios, using only bots (no player) so that all 4 can do their thing.

I would be doing this on Vassal and posting as a session report. It is just a matter of me getting some free time to do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I completed the short scenario up through the first propaganda card. I intend to play the whole thing through. The thread will be called "The Bots Take on The Bots"

That is whenever the admins approve it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jackalope wrote:
I completed the short scenario up through the first propaganda card. I intend to play the whole thing through. The thread will be called "The Bots Take on The Bots"

That is whenever the admins approve it.

Excellent! That could be a valuable resource.

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.