Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I picked up the Malifaux Gunsmiths, which I believe is a new 2-figure pack. Has a male and female figure, who both fit right in as character figs for a couple of different classes (Outlaw/Gunslinger for the female, Marshall/Rancher/Outlaw for the male.)

I know Wave 1.5 is just around the corner, but hey, can't have too many options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Vossen
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same idea and have them on a MM customer hold, glad to see that my research that they fit in very well is confirmed here. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
puhhh if you look at your picture in the highest resolution the differents in the quality of these minis is shocking :)

i hope the new brimstone models look better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cador2 wrote:
puhhh if you look at your picture in the highest resolution the differents in the quality of these minis is shocking

i hope the new brimstone models look better.

Oh, yeah, it's not even close. Malifaux has some gorgeous models.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wyrd miniatures who make Malifaux models are one of the best miniature manufacturers out there and second only to Games Workshop when it comes to plastic models. But you pay for them! Two Gunsmiths are about £10/$15 so if wanted that quality miniatures for all of Shadows of Brimstone the game would end up costing £200/$300+!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
Wyrd miniatures who make Malifaux models are one of the best miniature manufacturers out there and second only to Games Workshop when it comes to plastic models. But you pay for them! Two Gunsmiths are about £10/$15 so if wanted that quality miniatures for all of Shadows of Brimstone the game would end up costing £200/$300+!

Luckily I'm using it as an excuse to get into Malifaux, so, all my purchases are now two birds with one stone..er, dollar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More than one dollar

Malifaux is a seriously great game, welcome to Breach Side!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.