Subject: Can you weaken a ghost? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Remco van Gennip
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hey guys,

Quick question:

If you're fighting a ghost, that has 4 green health for example. And you do not have any Tao tokens and roll 2 green dice. Does this mean you only have to roll 2 green dice the next round or does it reset and you have to make sure you match the 4 on the ghost every round?

Tried looking for this question on the forum, but I just cannot figure it out.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
adwin wrote:
Hey guys,

Quick question:

If you're fighting a ghost, that has 4 green health for example. And you do not have any Tao tokens and roll 2 green dice. Does this mean you only have to roll 2 green dice the next round or does it reset and you have to make sure you match the 4 on the ghost every round?

Thanks in advance!

No. Ghosts are never weakened for future rounds. They must be destroyed from full strength with each exorcism attempt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
adwin wrote:
Hey guys,

Quick question:

Thanks in advance!

counterquestion: How would you track this, if you fought a ghost 3 rounds ago? And that possibly for multiple ghost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remco van Gennip
Netherlands
flag msg tools
We used unused tao tokens to keep track of damage taken.

First time we played, couldnt figure it out so we just went with it. Easily won the game, so we figured something had to be off. Now i know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
adwin wrote:
We used unused tao tokens to keep track of damage taken.

First time we played, couldnt figure it out so we just went with it. Easily won the game, so we figured something had to be off. Now i know

Relish your easy win. The next one will be a long time coming. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adwin wrote:
Hey guys,

Quick question:

Thanks in advance!

Even if you weaken a ghost, it's done upfront via Circle of Prayer and/or yellow Taoist's Enfeeblement Mantra power

I did come up with a variant, 3rd version of yellow's power here...
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1155127/new-monk-powers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.