Subject: SCENARIOES rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Freddy Dekker
Netherlands
Friesland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to remember that years ago there was a mention of all the scenarioes that were in CI3 would be put together in a book.

This would of course be great for those of us who got late to the party and/or didn't manage to get their hands on those scenarioes.

Has this ever been created, or is it still considered or did it never happen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
sagitar wrote:
I seem to remember that years ago there was a mention of all the scenarioes that were in CI3 would be put together in a book.

This would of course be great for those of us who got late to the party and/or didn't manage to get their hands on those scenarioes.

Has this ever been created, or is it still considered or did it never happen?

It has not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Dekker
Netherlands
Friesland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sagitar wrote:
soblue

Don't be sad - you have more excellent scenarios than you will ever be able to play, by using the Random Scenario Generator!

(Also many custom scenarios are available as downloads in the CC file sections. But despite downloading various scenarios, I still end up always using the RSG...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Dekker
Netherlands
Friesland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.