Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently got a copy of this in a trade, which I was pleased about. I had played the PnP version a few times.

I was struck, however, to notice one of the strangest most hilarious cards had vanished: the groper! I assume that it was judged too risque, but does anyone know the backstory?

On another note, where might I find a list of particularly good combinations at different player numbers?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Gerding
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah yes, the Frotteur. Considered a classic. We could only put so many characters in the base game, and some even argue that we put in too many. The Frotteur didn't make the base game cut due to the complications that its partner, "The Prude," introduced into the game.

However, we hope that our game is successful enough for some nice expansions.

As for recommended playsets... BOOM! http://tuesdayknightgames.com/tworoomsandaboom/playsets/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aha - the frotteur! Yes, that was the name. I never looked at the guy who played it the same way again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.