Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erin Kilbourn
United States
Negaunee
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It is always a struggle to find a case to a game all expansions and have it sleeved. I thought I would share with you that I found the perfect solution. Plano 7771. The only thing I changed/added was a I keep a binder in the box with all rulebooks, investigators, keeper cards. I will add that the 1" binder fits if I take out a tray. I also have 2 card boxes to carry the Monster encounter cards and another same size box to hold the trauma, spells and few other small cards. These also all fit in the box with extra room for custom content. I am so happy right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should snap some pictures and show it off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin Kilbourn
United States
Negaunee
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
All closed up
Opened in front holds 2 of the boxes it comes with. I also have a 1" Binder in there that holds all the character cards, Keeper Action Cards, Event Cards, Rule Books and FAQs. The 2 boxes at the side fit in that compartment hold the Monster encounter cards, spell cards, trauma, and the rest of the small cards that haven't been mentioned else where
Okay on the top is the plot, item cards and every card that is specific to an expansion. There is enough room to separate them by set. There is even extra compartments but they are a little small for the cards but you could use them for other things.
Inside top 2nd level is all the map pieces. The photo box is holding the larger puzzle pieces. The little bead boxes are planned that one goes to investigators and the other to the keeper for during game. I also have the same boxes holding the investigators.
Large Monsters fit comfortably and the cards that have been replace.
Small Monsters
Tokens and dice used during setup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What sleeves did you use? I find the FFG sleeves are too large to allow me to put the cards in the clear card boxes like you've done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin Kilbourn
United States
Negaunee
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Those clear boxes come in many sizes. I will be happy to give you the dimensions of the one I am using. It might take me a few days because I am currently moving/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.