Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For doing the rounds, are "Hospital Wards" only the 5 wards in the middle of the board? I was not sure if added rooms may also be considered hospital wards or not.

If some added rooms are considered wards, could you specify which ones?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bassman211 wrote:
For doing the rounds, are "Hospital Wards" only the 5 wards in the middle of the board? I was not sure if added rooms may also be considered hospital wards or not.

Thanks!

Only the five infirmary wards on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ropearoni4 wrote:
bassman211 wrote:

Thanks!

Also, one of the special ward abilities says "Ignore all black cubs" I assume that applies to the healing action, but does it also apply to the rounds phase? That is, if you draw a black cube for a bed in that ward, you do you have to worsen the condition?

I only ask as before the "Ignore all black cubes." sentence, it says "Requires 2 cubes per Heal Step." So I was not sure if the "Ignore all black cubes" only applies to the Healing Step.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bassman211 wrote:
ropearoni4 wrote:
bassman211 wrote:

Thanks!

Also, one of the special ward abilities says "Ignore all black cubs" I assume that applies to the healing action, but does it also apply to the rounds phase? That is, if you draw a black cube for a bed in that ward, you do you have to worsen the condition?

I only ask as before the "Ignore all black cubes." sentence, it says "Requires 2 cubes per Heal Step." So I was not sure if the "Ignore all black cubes" only applies to the Healing Step.

Only healing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.