Popular Tags: [View All]
Abdelrhaman Mohamed
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
DXB
flag msg tools
mbmb

Ahoy pirates:arrrh

So think maybe we getting R&B season 2 after Masmorra KS finishes?

Or it be a new zomibicide game? Or new IP?

Just wonderingninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kalvin connor
United States
rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They been putting out so many ks, I stopped becoming interested. I loved rum and bones, but iv only got to play it 2 times so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One would be guessing as to what is up next for CMON however it is very interesting that on their Facebook page they have posted a new banner for Rum & Bones.

IF this would be the case I am super excited as I enjoy Rum & Bones and more than happy to back what comes next. My only problem at this point is that my wallet is getting lighter and lighter with all of these great Kickstarters that CMON is pumping out. Just sayin'...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Creepy horrocks
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
missed the first KS personally but will be very interested in whats to come.
My wallet my also end up very light if this goes as well as the last one.
Ill be all in actually arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erick Araiza
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CreepyW3irdo wrote:
missed the first KS personally but will be very interested in whats to come.
My wallet my also end up very light if this goes as well as the last one.
Ill be all in actually arrrh

Same here, a lot of campaigns... I know they are a business but give us some breaks...

After Arcadia... and Xenoshyft... uffff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i hope a new KS is imminent the going price for my extra 3 KS pledges will spike!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
"New factions, a new leveling system, and much more await you in this new exciting chapter!"

Say what?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They just made my decision on my 1$ Inferno pledge for me. More R&B for me. No Inferno. Annual gaming budget is getting stretched out already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Noooooooooooooooo . . . okay, I'm in.

Sigh. Leveling system indeed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Krom
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Leveling system? Would there be a campaign mode or just to level a character up during a game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Tjarks
United States
Crowley
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tim,

I would assume it is like computer based MOBA games where you earn XP for kills and get points to unlock or improve abilities over the course of the game. Could be interesting, could be a bookkeeping nightmare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kalvin connor
United States
rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll have to see how it pans out. The game is already super long, even with focusing objectives. It was 120 min last time I played *against an ap player who could have slowed the game down by 30min. Adding a leveling system may slow it down even more. But I'll see how the campaign plays out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Creepy horrocks
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yep sold!!!!!definitely will be all in on this, here is to hoping there will be access to all the other expansion box sets from the previous KS also.arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Krom
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dreamshadow wrote:
I would assume it is like computer based MOBA games where you earn XP for kills and get points to unlock or improve abilities over the course of the game. Could be interesting, could be a bookkeeping nightmare.

Yes, you already have to keep track of the gold/coins you use for attacks. Adding XP is another thing to keep track off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope the additions made to the game (leveling system) are easy to make retroactive to the first crews.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Arnold
msg tools
Ye this is my only concern that you won't be able to mix and match season 1 and season 2 crews, fingers crossed though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Krom
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
06arnoldcharles wrote:
Ye this is my only concern that you won't be able to mix and match season 1 and season 2 crews, fingers crossed though.

Yup, same here... in april we will know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert baynosa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ill be interested in this as long as the new system and mechanics are back compatible with the existing stuff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
CreepyW3irdo wrote:
here is to hoping there will be access to all the other expansion box sets from the previous KS also.

None of the exclusive ones will be available. We've seen enough CMON Kickstarters at this point to know they don't bring back exclusives in sequel campaigns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tankbot
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Am I the only one that's not a fan of the new character designs? *sigh* With that being said I'm still likely to pledge. Curse you CMON!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Creepy horrocks
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bamjd_tankbot wrote:
Am I the only one that's not a fan of the new character designs? *sigh* With that being said I'm still likely to pledge. Curse you CMON!
The deep lords look ace, not so keen on the other lot. as soon as i saw this i was like "aaah shiny i wonder what the 2 expansions of this will be" hasn't even been a game demo image yet and im already wanting the expansion stuff. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Arnold
msg tools
I'm really hoping for a viking faction or at least a kickstarter exclusive viking crew, I know it doesn't merge perfectly theme wise but I think it'd be fun. I'm really excited to see what CMON is doing for the expansions too XD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Haugvaldstad
Norway
flag msg tools
So I have been looking at all the promo pictures and there is a thingI find kinda odd

The giant Sea creature (whale man) in the backround of the box art. He might be the new krakken ore sea serpent of this game, but I kinda find it funny that he is dressed in clothing and looks kinda like a member of the sea creature pirate crew maybe each crew will controll their own sea creature?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Arnold
msg tools
I think he's just the brute/bosun tbh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.