Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Daker
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got into this game and would like to play in order, but the Dwarrowdelf cycle is between printings. I've run through the Mirkwood cycle over the past couple of weeks. Would there be any disadvantage to skipping straight to the Numenor/Against the Shadow cycle? (I would plan to come back around to Khazad-Dum and Dwarrowdelf later.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd scoop up what you can when it's available if you can afford it. I feel like the game is only getting better with each new cycle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
Númenor is a really tough box, but if you can handle the frustration go for it. Alternatively get Hobbit 1 and 2 to play until Khazad-dûm and Dwarrowdelf come back into print then move on to Númenor and Shadow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
If you love Dwarves, then yes. There are some good cards in all the sets, but you can skip what you want if it's not out and be ok.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tea Hagen
msg tools
mbmb
Having the same problem. Could only get 4 of the 6 AP. The core and Black Riders are also out of stock in my area.

I just went for the Hobbit and skipped Dwarrodelf til I have them all. Biggest issue in the future will be storage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tea Hagen
msg tools
mbmb
Looks like prices for the out of stock items have gone off the deep end...

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...gb3cAAOSwh-1W3~r7

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.