Subject: New microbadge available! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I bet he's lots of fun at parties.
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Salem fan is now available for purchase.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that's an auto purchase for me! I really enjoy the colors! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Dudgeon
United Kingdom
Stewarton, Scotland
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the game is now out? Surely it must be as it is highly unlikely folks would buy the badge if the game was not available, especially given the chequered history of Salem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Gunness
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it's not out but according to Mr. Balvin it's "in production". It's anybody's guess when and if it will show up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Cardboard Jungle Podcast
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And the meeples are the same dimension as the micro badge...2 dimensional cardboard "meeples"

Way to go Joshua Gerald Balvin on continuing to screw over the people who backed this game back in 2012.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Lambert
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The microbadge shows two different pilgrim shapes. All of my 2D cardboard "accusation tokens" are the male pilgrim shape, but all of the tokens in the pictures in the rulebook are the female shape. I wonder if some boxes got female tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Gunness
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two shapes were initially planned, but judging from the "prepress" photos, only one of them ever made it to the final game, so I think you got the only one available. I haven't seen the rule book yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.