Council of Verona (second edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Missing contents? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brenden Fletcher
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just got my 2nd edition. Love the box and new components. Poison expansion is in there but it says on here that wherefore art thou romeo is supposed to be contained in it but it's not. Is this an error in mine or an improper listing on bgg?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bigbrenski84 wrote:
Just got my 2nd edition. Love the box and new components. Poison expansion is in there but it says on here that wherefore art thou romeo is supposed to be contained in it but it's not. Is this an error in mine or an improper listing on bgg?

This is an error. I tried to fix it and my edit got rejected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SQ
United States
Show Low
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
BLAMMO!
mb
bigbrenski84 wrote:

Hi Brenden, thanks for bringing that to my attention. Unfortunately Where Art Thou Romeo? is not included in the 2nd edition of Council of Verona so I'm not sure why it was listed on the BGG page. I've submitted a correction request so hopefully that can get fixed soon.

To clarify - the main differences in the second edition of Council of Verona are:
*The inclusion of the Poison expansion
*Acrylic tokens instead of wood
*Folding lid box (magnetic clasp)

The Corruption expansion is sold separately:
http://amzn.com/B018T6X1Y8?tag=article-boardgamegeek-20

The second edition of Where Art Thou Romeo is also separate:
http://amzn.com/B018T7I0Y8?tag=article-boardgamegeek-20
That version comes in a cardboard box, the cards are made of card board, and it includes a bag and tokens.

I only have one copy of the second edition myself, but I'd be happy to send you a copy of the first edition for free(it's just the cards). I'll PM you for more details.

Sorry for the confusion and I hope to make it right.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.