Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Rules

Subject: Zombie movement or spawn question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Yerton
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
If eithier cause of moment or spawning and there is literally no more room in a zone to add a mini what do you. Just throw them on top of each other? There's nothing I rule book to advise a player on what to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no game limit on the number of minis in a single space. If you physically cannot fit them, be creative.

P.S. You should post all these sorts of questions in the Rules forum, rather than the General forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Yerton
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Dormammu wrote:
There is no game limit on the number of minis in a single space. If you physically cannot fit them, be creative.

P.S. You should post all these sorts of questions in the Rules forum, rather than the General forum.

Okay I will ty for the quick responses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Bethany
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I'll always pick the archer
badge
I had and have a wholly unsatisfied desire to shoot well with a bow. -J.R.R. Tolkien
mbmbmbmbmb
We place a die in the square and then keep a die with the matching number with the mob of zombies off the side of the board when we can't keep the models in the zone due to sheer numbers. Let's you keep track of multiple large groups at once if necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good idea. Chessex makes small d6 sets for a reasonable price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kill more zombies faster
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
per ekelund
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
We take a trip to the kitchen to fetch a medium size bowl to keep the hoard in, then select one zombi to represent the hoard or put the bowl on the tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.