Hide
9 Posts

Zombicide Season 3: Rue Morgue» Forums » Rules

Subject: Dice explained. help! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg harris
msg tools
I have done my research for a couple hours now and read the rules, I understand 5 sides of the dice.

What does the molotov cocktail do?

From my understanding ot acts as if you played the molotov cocktail card and kills everything in the room.

Thanks in advance,
Greg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The molotov symbol just replaces the 6. The zombie head just replaces the 1. All they do is act as if you rolled a 6 or a 1. Nothing more (no special molotov effect).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
epluribusgregum wrote:
What does the molotov cocktail do?

From my understanding ot acts as if you played the molotov cocktail card and kills everything in the room.

surprisesurprisesurprise

Now THAT'S a house rule!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg harris
msg tools
Nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg harris
msg tools
DoomTurtle wrote:
The molotov symbol just replaces the 6. The zombie head just replaces the 1. All they do is act as if you rolled a 6 or a 1. Nothing more (no special molotov effect).

So if you want to kill an a bomb, you can't roll a 6, you have to actually use the molotov item?

The rules are a little blurry about this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg harris
msg tools
epluribusgregum wrote:
DoomTurtle wrote:

So if you want to kill an a bomb, you can't roll a 6, you have to actually use the molotov item?

The rules are a little blurry about this.

Sorry if that is a bit off topic from the OP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg harris
msg tools
In reply to the idea of house rules, since I am not understanding how the uote works yet,......

Haha that would make for a quick game. Sounds a little op but make it into a drinking game? 15 turns, no exit, kill as many zombies as possible. When you kill X zombies, everyone else takes X drinks. Whoa that would be awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
to use a molotov you must find its components first, glass bottles and gasoline, then combine into molotov.
so it might take some searching before you find these items to be able to take out the a-bomb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg harris
msg tools
Angelsenior wrote:
to use a molotov you must find its components first, glass bottles and gasoline, then combine into molotov.
so it might take some searching before you find these items to be able to take out the a-bomb

Thank you very much. Now I understand. I guess since zombies can only move 1 time per turn, you might have to do some maneuvering to get him to chase the closest guy away for the other to search for a molotov. I think this can also relate to strategy.

But I get it now.

Thank you!

Those damn a.bombs! So ugly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.