Popular Tags: [View All]
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmbmbmbmb
1> Track is on 1. I get a -3 success. This means I move the track to S and free two hostages. Correct? All the examples I've seen only talk about freeing hostages when the track is already on S but I'm assuming you can move to S and then start freeing hostages right away.

2> Sniper card says "Abductor elimnated. Save 2 hostages. Conversation ends." If there are one or two hostages left. Does killing him and freeing them automatically win the game? I think this might be more relevant for expansions or if anything ever changes the way the 2nd in command works, but I'm just curious if 2nd in command is officlaly coming into play in the middle of the card resolution or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Silov
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
Correct on both counts, as far as I know. The effects take place consecutively, from left to right. Reducing the threat by 3 from 1 would first reduce the threat to S, and then save one hostage for each subsequent one-point reduction. The conversation ends effect is to the right of the save two hostages and eliminate abductor effect, so you have already won before the conversation ends (i.e., you ended it with a bullet to the bad guy's brain and clearing the room).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
badge
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb
As above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.