Hide
10 Posts

Caverna: The Cave Farmers» Forums » Rules

Subject: The Sixth Dwarf and Questing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Baum
msg tools
When the sixth dwarf is born, does he function the same way as the five that came before him in terms of questing? Do I need to forge a weapon for him to benefit from the Supplies Storage ("8 points if all of your Dwarfs that are in play have a weapon")?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Valencia
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Baum
msg tools
Bigdanorama wrote:
Correct

Thank you so much for the quick answer. I looked in the rulebook and the appendix and could find anything. What threw me off was that he was holding an axe in his hands. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why would it function in a different manner?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Flaviorbs wrote:

I do think it's a strange place when you presume things work differently by default. It's another dwarf. Just like the 3rd dwarf. Or the 4th dwarf. Or the 5th dwarf......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Flaviorbs wrote:

a) He already addressed why he was unsure.

b) Why would you bother making such a pointless and unhelpful post?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grant5 wrote:
Flaviorbs wrote:

a) He already addressed why he was unsure.

b) Why would you bother making such a pointless and unhelpful post?

a) No, he did not. He asked if he had to forge another weapon. Which is quite obvious.

b) Curiosity regarding the way the human mind works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Flaviorbs wrote:
a) No, he did not. He asked if he had to forge another weapon. Which is quite obvious.

da baum wrote:
What threw me off was that he was holding an axe in his hands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ryudoowaru wrote:
Flaviorbs wrote:

da baum wrote:

This. And again, since Flavs is so intent to dig on people that he may have missed it again:
da baum wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Baum
msg tools
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
Flaviorbs wrote:

I do think it's a strange place when you presume things work differently by default. It's another dwarf. Just like the 3rd dwarf. Or the 4th dwarf. Or the 5th dwarf......

Thanks everyone (almost everyone) for coming to my defense. By the way, I didn't "presume" anything. I played it correctly, but just wanted to confirm because (a) he is holding an axe, and (b) he is made of cardboard, so he is different than child #3, 4, or 5 in that regard. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. Hopefully that helps you get some insight into how the human mind (or at least my mind) works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.