Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As of this moment, I am at capacity.
With all the expansions I bought and fan expansions etc. I have completely filled my starter box and my BBB to the point of bursting.

So before I go out and buy my 2nd BBB, I was wondering if the CAH people were thinking about an even larger storage option to accommodate all these cards. Some zany and more outrageous box for example.

Would others be interested in buying this item if it was made?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If they do, they need to change the format of it. Instead of one long black box, just have some of these made with a design on them:

http://www.amazon.com/BCW-Monster-Storage-Holds-trading/dp/B...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kiyoshi
United States
California
flag msg tools
I'd love if they made a box the same dimensions as the Big Geeky Box for Smash Up.

I'd love generic boxes in the same dimensions as the Big Geeky Box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about something like this, available on Amazon from MDW?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kostin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
I am currently at 2,443 cards (CAH Base, 6 Expansions, all official CAH packs (PAX Prime/PAX East, House of Cards, Food, Science, etc. - not counting the Design Pack and the Holidays packs (which I do have but are not in my deck at the moment)), all 5 Crabs Adjust Humidity, and all 3 Guards Against Insanity). Both my original CAH Base Set box (for my black cards) and my Bigger, Blacker Box (white cards) are at capacity. I have a sizable deck of white cards that are not in a box right now sitting on the shelf next to the CAH boxes.

If I end up buying all the other unofficial expansion sets available on Amazon/eBay, that will be another 2,482 cards. That's before I venture into printing fan expansion sets.

I am more than likely going to end up getting several cases from Amazon like the MDW one posted above or from InGenious and/or BCW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.