Russell Gifford
United States
South Sioux City
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Looking for opponents for SPI games. Long time player - usually pretty pleasant to game with, and I have a huge collection of SPI games looking for table time.

Better yet, if you are willing to make it to my house to play, there is space to leave the games set up between playings.

So which games? If it is SPI, pick it. I am looking for opponents in almost ANY SPI game.

Otherwise, on the hot list: ANY of SPI's GBACW games, including scenarios from Terrible Swift Sword, Bloody April, Stonewall, Pea Ridge, Wilson's Creek, Cedar Mountain, and Corinth.

SPI's Monmouth, Ney vs. Wellington, or scenarios from Wellington's Victory

Want to start small? Will play most of the quads, Blue and Gray I/II, Napoleon's Art of War, Napoleon's Last Battles, Napoleon at Waterloo, Modern Battles I /II, and the other folios - Across Suez, Battle for Germany, etc.

SPI's SF and Fantasy games.

And Panzer '44, MechWar '77, October War, etc, etc, etc.

Berlin '85 anyone?

And lots of others, from PRESTAGS, to Highway to the Reich,etc, etc. I am trying to say I just want to play.

If necessary, I will go so far as to play AH The Russian Campaign

Or ASL.

Let me know - I am also open to PBEM or these, or other SPI games.

---Russ Gifford
rgifford@russgifford.net
www.spigames.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.