Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garry Hoddinott
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After checking with the designer, I found that only ORTHOGANOL connections are allowed in scoring the largest area. This is important to game play as you cannot connect disparate sections via a diagonal. This is a great little game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
I play games
badge
Seven
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Garry.

I've found that the 'largest connected path' expression in the contest rules is a bit confusing. 'Largest connected area' will be a better one.

Those images will show you better than my bad English how the score should be made.

Brown scores 15
Yellow scores 13

Pink scores 12
Orange scores 8
Green scores 7

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mb
I'm trying to understand the scoring and was wondering why Yellow only scores 11 in the first example, not 13.
Are the two groups in the third row from the bottom not considered connected to the other 9, and if so, why? There is an orthogonal connection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
I play games
badge
Seven
mbmbmbmbmb
marble911 wrote:
I'm trying to understand the scoring and was wondering why Yellow only scores 11 in the first example, not 13.
Are the two groups in the third row from the bottom not considered connected to the other 9, and if so, why? There is an orthogonal connection.

Yes! You're true. I don't now how I missed that connection. Corrected!

Thank you very much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the quick reply, and for a fun game!

I'm glad I got the scoring right - I just played 11 solo games in a row.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.