Cuba Libre» Forums » General

Subject: Reprint date rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russ Bednarek
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Is there a release date for the reprint? I have FitL and absolutely love it. Cuba Libre has sparked my interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve O'Grady
United States
Jacksonville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Get on GMT's Website now, as you can still preorder the reprint for a discounted rate. Currently it is on schedule to be released in another month or so. Once reprinted, it will be at full price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Seely
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Winner of the C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
mbmbmbmbmb
GeekDadGamer wrote:
Get on GMT's Website now, as you can still preorder the reprint for a discounted rate. Currently it is on schedule to be released in another month or so. Once reprinted, it will be at full price.

Not on online sellers like Coolstuffinc though. They'll have it at 30-40% off MSRP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI for anyone receiving more than one of the three GMT COIN Series volumes charging this week on P500, I have this in a note from Gene Billingsley:

Quote:
Hi Volko! Our P500 software won't mix games - so charges separate shipping. If we pay less to ship (on their package) the combined package when we ship multiples together they can contact Elizabeth and we'll refund them the difference. Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Crawford
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone ever find out if there have been changes to the bot flowcharts? And will those changes be made public or available to owners of the 1st edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.