2 Posts

Eldritch Horror» Forums » General

Subject: Simple Storage Solution (with only homemade simple inserts) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ark Atreides
msg tools
mbmbmb
I wanted to share this storage solution for Eldritch Horror with all 4 expansions that neatly fits into 2 big boxes. The lid raises about 2-3 mm when all the rulebooks are in the left box. Without the manuals it is flush.

The left hand box contains the boards (one big plus two small), the rulebooks, all the small cards and a box with tokens that are needed during gameplay. The rulebooks and the small boards (conveniently same size!) sit a bit deeper in the left compartment, right up against the divider. The divider is a simple piece of cardboard bent to 90 degrees and inserted into the box. It stick by friction alone.

The right hand box contains everything else. The key point is that the smaller boxes are used as stackable tiers here (make sure you put the bottom of these at the bottom so the top doesn't fall through!). One of these boxes contains my monster tokens, which I just remove as is and take to the table (this is effectively the monster cup), the other 3 are used for setup (one for character selection, one for unique monster, a final one for sundry stuff, like reference cards, spare stands, etc.)

Along the side I again inserted a simple piece of cardboard, bent to 90 degrees that divides the big cards from the boxes. It's easy to just pick the cards that are required, e.g. by AO, by sideboard, etc. Most of these cards will remain in the box.

Finally here is a quick look into my token box. I taken this box as-is to the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Bowers
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the idea! I'm getting Under the Pyramids today, and will need to modify my current foam core solution to fit everything....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.