donovan loving
United States
Elgin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
So much to play
mbmbmbmbmb
Moderately warm deal on this OOP Catan game.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/catan-histories-struggle-for-ro...

BGG

While you're scoffing at this deal on MD, vote on my Meeple Realty poll for organizers, need ~50-60 more I believe to get them rolling =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you figure out the lowest price it might get? This is a bit too pricey for me, but I might bite if it was significantly lower.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
donovan loving
United States
Elgin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
So much to play
mbmbmbmbmb
andrews777 wrote:
How do you figure out the lowest price it might get? This is a bit too pricey for me, but I might bite if it was significantly lower.

Sadly, it has achieved that diminutive level of discount already. There is "meter" at the top of the item where it indicates how many need to by purchased for each price point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
ir1337 wrote:
andrews777 wrote:

Sadly, it has achieved that diminutive level of discount already. There is "meter" at the top of the item where it indicates how many need to by purchased for each price point.

I have only bought one other thing here, so I didn't know it showed possible future drops.

I think I have been fine this long, so I will wait for a good cheap used copy.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was very pleasantly surprised by this game. My brother owns it and we've played it several times. It's among the better of the Catan Histories series titles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.