Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the three "titles" of Hoplomachus interact with each-other in any way or do they need to be kept separate?

Also, is it only available direct from the developer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Independent AND mixable.

There is some outside distribution, but not much. Small but growing company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
Independent AND mixable.

There is some outside distribution, but not much. Small but growing company.

Thanks!

I was looking at buying the whole enchilada from their site but wanted to make sure there was some synergy between them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have some extra cash and patience they have a current KickStarter campaign for a new, completely unrelated, game with pledge options for the whole enchilada, and then some.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
If you have some extra cash and patience they have a current KickStarter campaign for a new, completely unrelated, game with pledge options for the whole enchilada, and then some.

I'm actually backing TMB. I think going that route saves about $16-$20 overall (including shipping) but I wouldn't want to wait on TMB fulfillment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Wright
United States
Noblesville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rochambeaux wrote:
martimer wrote:

I'm actually backing TMB. I think going that route saves about $16-$20 overall (including shipping) but I wouldn't want to wait on TMB fulfillment.

It's closer to $50. So I decided to be patient and get it with TMB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sterling Wright wrote:
Rochambeaux wrote:
martimer wrote:

No, I did the math including shipping both options and it wasn't nearly that much.

Moot point as I already ordered and my "full" set has already been shipped - those guys are on it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Wright
United States
Noblesville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rochambeaux wrote:
Sterling Wright wrote:
Rochambeaux wrote:
martimer wrote:

No, I did the math including shipping both options and it wasn't nearly that much.

Moot point as I already ordered and my "full" set has already been shipped - those guys are on it!

Nice!, you must be closer to Chip Theory Games than I am. When I did the math, the price of the games was more ($392 separate vs. $345 Bone Collector) and shipping was more ($54 separate vs $46 in the Bone Collector). I would love to get the Haplo series now, but not enough to pay an extra $50.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sterling Wright wrote:

Nice!, you must be closer to Chip Theory Games than I am. When I did the math, the price of the games was more ($392 separate vs. $345 Bone Collector) and shipping was more ($54 separate vs $46 in the Bone Collector). I would love to get the Haplo series now, but not enough to pay an extra $50.

I Want it All (Hoplo complete direct from CTG): $250 + $34 shipping = $284
Too Many Bones KS: $98 + $14 shipping = $112
Combined: $396

KS Bone Collector: $345 + $46 shipping = $391

So $5 more to get Hoplo this week

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Wright
United States
Noblesville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rochambeaux wrote:
Sterling Wright wrote:

Ah, but Bone Collector comes with the Bones Full Party, so I used the Bones Full Party level in my calculations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sterling Wright wrote:
Rochambeaux wrote:
Sterling Wright wrote:

Ah, but Bone Collector comes with the Bones Full Party, so I used the Bones Full Party level in my calculations.

Ah, OK. Personally I think the add-ons are way overpriced, that's why I passed on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.