Subject: counter sheet 1? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cole Biere
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello Consim Press,

Would you be able to provide a PDF of counter sheet #1? It's absent from the rulebook.

Thanks,

Cole

PS this was inspired by a search for a 2nd "incoming hits" marker, as I was packing the game away. With doubles of all other Combat Mat related makers, and the extra Gato sub sheet, I figured it might have found its way under the couch. Anyway, I've got one. Can anyone confirm or deny the existence of a 2nd?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Smith
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Cole,

The game comes with only ONE "Incoming Hits" counter. We tried to double up and provide extras for a lot of the frequently used counters (flooding, hull hits, etc) but that one just didn't make the cut.

As far as posting the counter sheet, that's a John Kranz decision. He probably would OK it, but I'm not sure. I have some non-printer versions I could post up (that is to say, they ARE the counter sheets, but I think they were modified for color before sending the printers) if John gives the OK for it.

Greg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris gammon
United States
Elk Grove
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I scan my sheets before punching in case I need to replace or fix something. I can post them to BGG if they haven't already been. I usually see someone post them for every game. An OK from Kranz or anyone in authority and I'll post them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Biere
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey Greg. No sweat. Just looking to compare what I had with a counter manifest (got it sorted now with some bean counting).
One of those days - tryin' get all my damn ducks in a row… Thanks for the confirmation re: "Incomming Hits" marker. That one gets more use than I'd like to admit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Smith
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
liberty0 wrote:
I scan my sheets before punching in case I need to replace or fix something. I can post them to BGG if they haven't already been. I usually see someone post them for every game. An OK from Kranz or anyone in authority and I'll post them.

Hey Chris,
that won't be necessary. I have some very nice orginal files, as I said, which I'll post as soon as John gives the OK.

Greg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Severs
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You couldn't fit an extra incoming hits marker in?! I must have 50+ blanks on my counter sheet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Biere
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Foolish_Dog wrote:
You couldn't fit an extra incoming hits marker in?! I must have 50+ blanks on my counter sheet...

Chris,
I know it's easy to imagine when you're punching out all those blanks, but I understand there are some pretty specific restrictions and regulations when it comes to printing counter sheets. IE, you can't just "tack one on the end". Apparently blanks are necessary for spacing colour transitions. I'm sure there were all kinds of nightmarish variables that the producers had to consider before delivering the final product.

All in all, I think we got an excellent package for a great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George P.E., PMP, DM
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
With the blanks, you can always take a pen and make your own. They won't be as nice, but you can do whatever you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Smith
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

Counter sheet 1 posted (front.) As soon as the file gets approval I'll post the back side to the same section.

Greg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.