Popular Tags: [View All]
Gavan Brown
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Steampunk Rally will be available soon in 430 Barnes & Noble stores!

We are very happy to see this great game reach even more people. Roxley would like to extend a heart-felt thank you to everyone who has played the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats! It's a great game that's been instrumental in helping me introduce new people into hobby gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wow, congrats! sooo... does that mean we can expect an expansion soon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this mean we can expect a new Barnes and Noble themed track??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Well deserved, guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Congratulations! That's great news and I hope it brings more people into gaming and helps the great people at Roxley expand your reach. I'm eagerly looking forward to Santorini! And of course more steampunk rally in the rumored expansion! With there be a Tesla expansion to match the Tesla edition of the original game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavan Brown
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DrachenFir wrote:
Congratulations! That's great news and I hope it brings more people into gaming and helps the great people at Roxley expand your reach. I'm eagerly looking forward to Santorini! And of course more steampunk rally in the rumored expansion! With there be a Tesla expansion to match the Tesla edition of the original game?

Thanks so much Kevin!

Orin is working very hard on the expansion as we speak. As for a Tesla edition, we will at the very least offer plastic cards to the original Tesla backers. The original Tesla Edition was a lot of work for our small team. We were glad that so many people enjoyed them, so we'll definitely consider it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
RoosterJuice wrote:
DrachenFir wrote:

Thanks so much Kevin!

Orin is working very hard on the expansion as we speak. As for a Tesla edition, we will at the very least offer plastic cards to the original Tesla backers. The original Tesla Edition was a lot of work for our small team. We were glad that so many people enjoyed them, so we'll definitely consider it!

Good to hear! Plastic cards is probably the most important thing! I really appreciate it. (And just in case it's not implicit, I understand I may have to pay a extra for the plastic cards since they cost you more to make. I knew buying a Tesla edition might make expansions more expensive, but it's worth it.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RoosterJuice wrote:
Orin is working very hard on the expansion

SO EXCITED

Please keep us up to date on this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavan Brown
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
geerhead wrote:
RoosterJuice wrote:
Orin is working very hard on the expansion

SO EXCITED

Please keep us up to date on this!

The feedback we've been getting on it is extremely positive. Lots of new awesome and hilarious stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Cuadros
msg tools
mbmbmb
Two weeks ago I bought it but I was asking me if an expansion of SR could be possible?
Well I hope that I read lines above come true soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Franklin
United States
Vale
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked it up from Barnes and Noble, excited to play! (Members, you may have received a 20% off one item coupon in the mail for July, good time to use it!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.