Scott Rogganbuck
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The ally Carbucle says to recharge it to explore. If a monster, shuffle it into an open location instead. Was he ever really recharged?

Lann allows you to pull a weapon from the the box to use for combat. It will be banished at the end of combat. I recharge that weapon. Does it still get banished from the bottom of my deck?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finklestein wrote:
The ally Carbucle says to recharge it to explore. If a monster, shuffle it into an open location instead. Was he ever really recharged?

I'd say no. You did something else instead of recharging it, so you never recharged it.

Finklestein wrote:
Lann allows you to pull a weapon from the the box to use for combat. It will be banished at the end of combat. I recharge that weapon. Does it still get banished from the bottom of my deck?

It never goes to the bottom of your deck. Use the powers on the card, but then just banish the card. See this FAQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.