Subject: Leave a slot empty? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
"All history is made up. Good history is made up by good historians; bad history is made up by the others." -David Macaulay
badge
"We talked a little more of Milesians and Firbolgs; but I do not write what he told me here, as it is at variance with things I have written already, as is often the case with legend, whence comes a pleasing variety." -Lord Dunsany
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I cover up the torso "weapon" slot and put all 12 points for a light titan into two arm weapons?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Gracia
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
You know that is a fantastic question. I believe the answer is yes. Though note some weapons can only be equipped to heavy titans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kimball
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Actually, you cannot. The item printed in each slot of a titan's board must be taken if you don't wish to replace it with something different.

Dividing a Titan's customization points among three locations, rather than 2 or 1, prevents light titans, in particular, from wielding multiples of some of the heavier weapons. Which would create unbalance.

This is something that should be added to the FAQ for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.