Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ri
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks pretty interesting.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2012515236/grifters/des...

*Dystopian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Waltier
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I was tempted by the art but as soon as I saw this is by Indie Boards & Cards my curiosity is slaked. I won't give IBC another dollar. Too bad for the designers and artist, as they're probably nice people, but they have to know who they're getting into bed with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
TwentySides wrote:
Thanks. I was tempted by the art but as soon as I saw this is by Indie Boards & Cards my curiosity is slaked. I won't give IBC another dollar. Too bad for the designers and artist, as they're probably nice people, but they have to know who they're getting into bed with.

Can you point to a thread that explains the IB&C hate? I've had nothing but positive experiences.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Somerton
Australia
North Ryde - Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Duplicitous!
badge
I don't play to win - I play for enjoyment and social interaction.
mbmbmbmbmb
darthnice wrote:
TwentySides wrote:

Can you point to a thread that explains the IB&C hate? I've had nothing but positive experiences.

TwentySides seems to have a particular bone to pick against IB&C and publicly states his displeasure at every opportunity, in every possible forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Fulton
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
As one of the designers, I can attest that yes we are nice people. And IBC has been great to work with. I have upmost confidence that the final product will be a fantastic game with awesome artwork and great promos included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frost Fox
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dave, can you confirm that Jarek Nocon is the artist for the game? He isn't mentioned at all on the Kickstarter page or here on BGG. I just know from the email I got from Travis. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Gustafsson
Sweden
Vallentuna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not Dave but it is Jarek Nocon as the illustrator

EDIT: Fixed the BGG listing so its updated now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Fulton
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Stephanie, thanks! I submitted it as a correction but it didn't get picked up apparently.

Good job on the graphic design by the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.