Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Is there any way to, uh, buy this game in Europe (specifically Germany) now or in the near future?

It will be released to shops, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Gustafsson
Sweden
Vallentuna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some people got it shipped from the German warehouse when they ordered from the official site. I assume it was leftover kickstarted stock for the EU orders but there is no telling how long this will last before it starts shipping from the U.S.

I doubt it will be stocked in FLGS or anywhere else apart from the official store due to its cost. The only other option is trying to pick up a copy on eBay from a EU seller nearby.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen van Loon
Netherlands
Den Haag
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
mb
Isn't it just possible to order in the US and have it shipped to Europe?
You'll pay a decent shipping fee, but that is how I ordered mine 6 months ago. (during the preorder phase after the kickstarter)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I can see they're sold out at the official site.

Which brings me back to my other question: will this be available in stores anytime?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I did the same: Order from US. To Spain, it goes $400 + $100 shipping, but the worst part is customs+tax (it is very heavy, expensive and coming from the US, so likely to be stopped at customs). This (in Spain)could mean 21% VAT + custom fees, so the final story is that a $400 game may end up costing $650 or so...

Alternatively, the game has been sold here at bgg/ebay right from Europe. I last discussed the matter with a guy who wanted like €530 (shipping inc.), but I finally decided to order directly from KM and take my chances...

Good luck and let's hope it's wortth it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Doesn't look like it is going to hit retail. You will need to (i) check ebay/BGG store for one on sale, or wait for it to be made available again at KD.com (not sure if this will happen soon).

Now i feel happy that I ordered my copy .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Gustafsson
Sweden
Vallentuna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rashktah wrote:
As far as I can see they're sold out at the official site.

Which brings me back to my other question: will this be available in stores anytime?

It may be taken off the website in preparation for an Expansion/Base game bundle. Sign up for the newsletter to check when its available again. This is the second time it has become sold out after release so Adam may be cycling it in and out of the store. Otherwise Ebay or BGG Market is your best bet.

If you don't mind a game with no miniatures you can sometimes pick it up at a bargain on eBay or here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just checked and it is in stock on the kingdom death store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
Lanfearious wrote:
Some people got it shipped from the German warehouse when they ordered from the official site. I assume it was leftover kickstarted stock for the EU orders but there is no telling how long this will last before it starts shipping from the U.S.

EU warehouse has been out of copies since IIRC Christmas and won't have more for months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.