Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
doug Fahl
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
The rules state during cleanup phase that you should move the last card in the marketplace (pos 4) into the fridge. Does that mean if the card in position 4 is purchased that you don't move any card into the fridge? Or do you always move the last card in the row to the fridge regardless of its position in the row? I.e.: I purchase number 4 and then move number 3 to the fridge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fitchett
United States
Garnet Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The way I understood it and played was only moved card 4 to frig. 3 always went to 4 unless it was purchased.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Baddorf
United States
Wadworth
Ohio
flag msg tools
I had the same question, and played it that way. However, I don't leave gaps in the marketplace either. I think it would be broken if you didn't always have 4 options + fridge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dani Demarest
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
surfitch wrote:
The way I understood it and played was only moved card 4 to frig. 3 always went to 4 unless it was purchased.

Steven had it right! The card in the fourth slot moves to the Fridge. If that card was bought on that round, then nothing moves to the fridge - everything would just slide down. Thanks, Steven.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.