Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I've been trawling the Internet hoping someone would make an insert for this, and it looks like Lost Link has stepped up to the challenge.

I don't have anything to do with the company, and in fact I've never heard of them before, but the insert looks good, and also fits sleeves.

I'd be curious though to see how it handles Exotica.

You can see the insert HERE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad vanVugt
United States
Baltimore
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No delivery outside of Australia though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
terpitude71 wrote:
No delivery outside of Australia though

I only noticed that after posting. Pity.

Fortunate though for all you Aussies out there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They say they made space for a second expansion. I can tell you that both fit (I fit in a prototype of the expansion while playtesting).

I made a very similar one myself with cardboard and stuff. If interested let me know and I can upload pics
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nushura wrote:
I made a very similar one myself with cardboard and stuff. If interested let me know and I can upload pics

That would be great. Thanks.

I'm always looking for ideas on how to save shelf space!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The question is does it fit the 3rd expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
onkel Mac
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JakersNI wrote:
Well, I've been trawling the Internet hoping someone would make an insert for this, and it looks like Lost Link has stepped up to the challenge.

I don't have anything to do with the company, and in fact I've never heard of them before, but the insert looks good, and also fits sleeves.

Please someone in europe make these for us!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Chambers

Toledo
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JakersNI wrote:

Apparently there's a new version now: http://lostlinkgaming.com/index.php/product/big-space-2-0/

For those of you with woodworking skills, there's a link on that page to the build instructions. It says it uses Australian plywood, so there are probably some adjustments needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spambait42c wrote:
JakersNI wrote:

Apparently there's a new version now: http://lostlinkgaming.com/index.php/product/big-space-2-0/

For those of you with woodworking skills, there's a link on that page to the build instructions. It says it uses Australian plywood, so there are probably some adjustments needed.

Time to see if my friend in Australia is coming to the U.S. any time soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spambait42c wrote:
JakersNI wrote:

It looks like they discontinued their original one and made a new one that holds Escalation + Exotica as well!

I want one of those!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
I want one of those!

Seth, surely you have a bit of clout!? Have a word in their ear for us, will you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I got one of them and built it over the weekend. It's a much looser fit than The Broken Token and Meeple Realty inserts I've built, but a little wood glue later, it seems fine.

In general, it's a reasonable organizer. Given the game is mostly cards, it isn't customized much, but didn't really need it. The box bulge is a tad annoying, but the reality of fitting cards horizontally in a box that wasn't designed for it.

It's sort of sad they don't do international shipping. The total cost was about $40 apiece plus a beer or two the next time my re-shipping friend is in town
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers for the review John.

At this stage I've reverted to using an old Android: Netrunner box with the Go 7 Gaming value insert for sleeved cards. So far so good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendon Saunders
Australia
Maitland
NSW
flag msg tools
Hi guys,

The company is called Lost Link Gaming Accessories and they do ship outside the country (it can get expensive though) the website doesn't allow international orders, but if you contact the page the owner will help you out, he's a mate of mine

Here's a link to their Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/lostlinkgaming/?fref=ts

Here's a link to their website
http://lostlinkgaming.com/

I have their Big Space 2.0 insert and it is fantastic, holds everything in Ultra Pro Sleeves and it should have enough room for more expansions sleeved
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info Brendon. I've sent them a FB message.

We'll hopefully see more of their stuff out in the wider market soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted the folks at Lost Link and they said the insert would cost £23 total to have it delivered to the UK. That's a good price, considering it already includes postage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JakersNI wrote:
I contacted the folks at Lost Link and they said the insert would cost £23 total to have it delivered to the UK. That's a good price, considering it already includes postage.

Man, I just paid over $80 USD for 2.

I haven't put one together yet, but I will soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
JakersNI wrote:

Man, I just paid over $80 USD for 2.

I haven't put one together yet, but I will soon!

shake Yeah, and I'm your enabler. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.