Ïzi Requin
France
Versailles
flag msg tools

I'm sorry but i could not find anything in the rules that answer this very simple question.

If I change my leader with a new one, do i lost all " advantages" of my previous leader.

Example :

I have Alexander the Great. When i replace him, i have 3 military units. Do i have to move -3 on my strength track.

I have Leonardo da Vinci + a lab from Age 1. So basically i have +1 Science each turn as a Bonus. If i change my leader, do i have to move -1 on my Science bonus trach.

I have Napeleon ... Do i have to get rid of 2 red cube when I change my leader ?

According to rulebook, u never need to refresh your statistics when you change your leader. U just need to apply ur new leader bonus as soon as he arrives in game.

Thx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you will "lose" any benefits of cards you no longer have in play.

You should be able to look at a game in progress and add up your current culture per turn, science per turn, happiness, civil actions, military actions, and military strength just by looking at the cards in play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Iziankh wrote:

I'm sorry but i could not find anything in the rules that answer this very simple question.

If I change my leader with a new one, do i lost all " advantages" of my previous leader.

Example :

I have Alexander the Great. When i replace him, i have 3 military units. Do i have to move -3 on my strength track.

I have Leonardo da Vinci + a lab from Age 1. So basically i have +1 Science each turn as a Bonus. If i change my leader, do i have to move -1 on my Science bonus trach.

I have Napeleon ... Do i have to get rid of 2 red cube when I change my leader ?

According to rulebook, u never need to refresh your statistics when you change your leader. U just need to apply ur new leader bonus as soon as he arrives in game.

Thx

Page 10:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ïzi Requin
France
Versailles
flag msg tools

Thx a lot. The answer was quite obvious indeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.