8 Posts

The Prodigals Club» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can I keep a white card and play it in the future? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Golden God
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Or do I have to play it the round when I got it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can keep one card between rounds - white or black bordered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred W.
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can keep up to 4 cards between rounds
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jet_d_Ail wrote:
You can keep up to 4 cards between rounds

Sorry - why did I think it was only 1?
Must be confusing it with another game I played recently.

But for sure you can keep white or black bordered cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Golden God
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Once the round is over it says I have to discard down to 4. I could have 2 whites and 2 back cards remaining if I so chose?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheGoldenG0d wrote:
Once the round is over it says I have to discard down to 4. I could have 2 whites and 2 back cards remaining if I so chose?

Yes, you can keep any combination that adds up to 4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hammer

Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hist wrote:
TheGoldenG0d wrote:

This is false. You only need to discard WHITE cards down to 4, because they are kept in your hand. You may keep as many black cards as can fit on your player board, which has 6 spaces. If your board is filled with cards, you must discard one before taking another card.

To recap: black cards are placed on your player board, and you may have up to 6 of those. White cards are kept in your hand and you must discard down to 4 at the end of every round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Atticus653 wrote:
hist wrote:
TheGoldenG0d wrote:

This is false. You only need to discard WHITE cards down to 4, because they are kept in your hand. You may keep as many black cards as can fit on your player board, which has 6 spaces. If your board is filled with cards, you must discard one before taking another card.

To recap: black cards are placed on your player board, and you may have up to 6 of those. White cards are kept in your hand and you must discard down to 4 at the end of every round.

You are incorrect. You may keep black cards on your hand (you don't have to play them on your board if you do not want) and they do count for the 4 cards limit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.