Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Farthing
United States
Auburn
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am really into solitaire games lately and Navajo Wars really has me interested. Unfortunately for me it is out of print. I realize I could order a used copy through the BGG marketplace, but I thought I would try this out first.

Here's the deal ... I know it's a long shot, but I'm willing to buy a used copy of Navajo Wars for the right price. I'd like to see what kinds of offers might be out there. I am a patient person and am happy to wait for the reprint waaaay down the road. If I preorder on the GMT P500, it would cost me $47.00 but I would have to wait indefinitely.

For this reverse auction, I'd be willing to start the bidding at $50, but feel free to offer what you think might be the lowest price offered. If you have a copy you'd be willing to part with, post here at the lowest price you'd be willing to take for it.

For the next week, any user can "outbid" the previous offer by offering a lower price. By 9:00 p.m. central time on Wednesday, March 16 I will determine whether to accept the lowest offer and contact the bidder.

I will pay USPS flat rate shipping in addition to the final sell price. I would also prefer tha any exchange take place through the BGG marketplace so BGG gets their cut for the sale.

Honestly, I don't know if this will work out or not, but I figure what the heck, anything is possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Erskine
United States
Alexandria
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll sell it for $50. I have plenty of games to play and I can always get it again down the road.

Pretty interesting idea really

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Farthing
United States
Auburn
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! Thanks for getting this started.

By the way, for anyone interested I making an offer. I prefer paying through PayPal, but GM me if you have something else in mind.

Also, it would be helpful to know the condition of the game you are offering. Used doesn't bother me. I would just like to be sure the game is complete and the components are in good useable condition.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Erskine
United States
Alexandria
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in great shape. I've only played the tutorial. PayPal works for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Farthing
United States
Auburn
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Deal has been reached. I'm closing this thread. Thanks for the great deal kerskine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.