Justin Gortner
United States
Egg Harbor Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I am about to make my final decision as to which game to buy from the series first and I just have one last question!

I understand the Adventure Guide comes with some unique adventures like PvP and team in addition to the normal cooperative.

But can anyone share how many of each there are?

And do the cooperative ones end with that awesome looking boss figure with the whip?

And lastly can all the cooperative scenarios be played with 2 characters?

Could you, say, swap out the entire monster deck from one game with another? Like play through all of Ravenloft using only Drizzt monsters (just as an example). Or swap out all of the treasures (a complaint from Ravenloft) with treasures from another to solve that problem?

Thanks so much! It's a $40+ dollar game so I just want to get the best one for us.

And in case anyone is wondering, I am between this and Wrath of Ash. I like the figures in this one more and like the idea of having the option to donPvL or teams. But a good majority of the games we will play will likely be cooperative so I just wanted to get an exact count. We are not the type of game groups that plays the same game over and over so it's OK that the whole book isn't cooperative.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
Cooperative scenarios can be played with 2 players.

There is no ongoing story here. Drizzt doesn't have one overall arching story I find so these are more lone adventures without to much ties to each other.

The guy with the whip I have encountered twice in a adventure so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Gortner
United States
Egg Harbor Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool.

So still (2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12) eight total cooperative 2-player friendly scenarios. That should be plenty!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
peter cooman
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also just play a game without following a scenario, and just draw an endboss from the boos tokens included in the game. Just designate the tile that is the lair of the boss, and when that one comes up you draw a token.

Endless cooperative games right there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Gortner
United States
Egg Harbor Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
petercooman123 wrote:
You can also just play a game without following a scenario, and just draw an endboss from the boos tokens included in the game. Just designate the tile that is the lair of the boss, and when that one comes up you draw a token.

Endless cooperative games right there

Waaaaatt?

How cool is that!?

PS. just bought Drizzt!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
peter cooman
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the system is designed in a way that you can easily make up your own scenarios without too much hassle.That's why i like it so much.

Have fun with it arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.