Warfighter: The Tactical Special Forces Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Extra bandages question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diogo
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
Hi, I have doubt, can you buy extra bandages like extra ammo, explosives, etc... on a FAK card?
I could buy an extra FAK but it would suit me best sometimes to due to rp or loadout limitation costs to just add extra bandages to the card at a smaller cost then the full FAK card.

Im thinking in adding an house rule that allows it at an 1rp+1L cost per extra bandage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Lehotai
Slovakia
Piešťany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think the rules as written allow it, just as you cannot buy more uses for the Canteen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
"A pilot's greatest virtue is to know when to run" -- "What's this, a joke?"
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Vladimir, I don't think the rules allow it.
That being said, I don't understand your reasoning either. The cards which allow you to buy multiples don't give you a "discount" on RP or loadout cost.

Each rocket / grenade / claymore, you buy costs X and weighs Y. I think the med-kit would follow suit meaning that you might as well just carry two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diogo
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
Im well aware that they don't offer any discounts, Im talking in a very particular situation. In this case I had 1 resource and loadout point left so I could not buy another FAK card (4 Bands) (2+2 RP and Lcost), however if I could buy extra bandages for 1 RP and 1 LCost I would. (let's say 2 or 1 extra bandages in the card).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gee Tabs
msg tools
I say use it. If any DVG police knock down your door and try to stop you, tell 'em I said it was OK! It's your game now. Play to have fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.