Hide
5 Posts

Friday» Forums » Rules

Subject: Aging card setup question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex McDunna
msg tools
When playing on the higher levels, do you still separate the normal and difficult aging cards? The rules say to "shuffle the very stupid aging card together with the other aging cards" which made me think that you shuffle them all together, but they don't say so explicitly anywhere, and the game is a bit ridiculous if you draw something like "suicidal" early on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Quallen
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, Alex. The difficult aging cards are still at the bottom of the aging deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Sean.

Also, Very Stupid is a normal aging card, so it gets shuffled in with the normal ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex McDunna
msg tools
Thanks for the input. I tried a game with these rules and it was so much easier! I wish the rulebook were clearer on the subject. If they just added the word "normal" it would make a lot more sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blueraja1 wrote:
Thanks for the input. I tried a game with these rules and it was so much easier! I wish the rulebook were clearer on the subject. If they just added the word "normal" it would make a lot more sense.

For level one the "Very Stupid" aging card is removed from the game entirely. It's the only card removed for level one. Which is why it's the only card named to add back in at higher levels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.