United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
flying
badge
dutchman
mbmbmbmbmb
I know when a unit is enlisted (or moved into your territory) it has summoning sickness, but can it use an exhaust ability?

The rules do not expressly forbid using exhaust abilities on the turn a unit is enlisted, they only say the enlisted unit cannot attack, so I would think exhaust abilities are fair game.

So, e.g. a Marksman can be enlisted and use it's exhaust maneuver to deal 2 damage to target hero or unit.

Can UG please confirm? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Underground Games
msg tools
publisher
Hi Ampoliros,

A unit can use an exhaust ability on the turn that it enters a territory. The restriction that a unit can't attack that turn does not apply to abilities that cause it to exhaust.

Cheers,

Underground Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sofoklis Kyriklakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey there.
I think this makes these units a bit more powerful though. Archer is the example again. So as soo as he enters the battlefield he can deal 2 damage :3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C B
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
flying
badge
dutchman
mbmbmbmbmb
sofoskir wrote:
Hey there.
I think this makes these units a bit more powerful though. Archer is the example again. So as soo as he enters the battlefield he can deal 2 damage :3

Yep, units with abilities are that little bit better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.