Popular Tags: [View All]
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
AnimalMkIV wrote:

I absolutely love Dungeon Crawler. As I've said before, the way the dungeon deck is put together really brings out the theme and allows you to create great narrative and the range of cards with all the delve packs means you can create a deck to suit many different scenarios.[/COLOR]

You've inspired me today. Pulling out the game now laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
novato novato
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nice you enjoy the game. what crawler configuration are you using? random?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
As I mentioned earlier, you inspired me.
I took my deck up against the Shroud of Stars twice and had some convincing victories. Time to bring the Team to the next quest, I think.
As for me, I see that I have built my deck using some Crawler Cards from Mines of K. Have you done that as well?
Back in my Lord of the Rings LCG days this was always the debate, "use what was available at the time, or, construct any deck you want and have at it."

Really enjoyed your session report. Looking forward to reading more of your adventures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
I've attempted the Barren Path 5 times with my Shroud of Stars deck. I've come about as close as you can get but still not won.
I didn't want to adjust my deck but after one more try, I will.
The primary issue has been running out of Crawler Cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Got up early, adjusted 6 cards in my Crawler Deck, played and successfully made my way through the Barren Path.
It's fun to have a consistent deck as well as Adventurers so I'm going to bring this new deck back to Shroud of Stars and see how it goes.
(This is more deck building than I've done in a long time!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.