Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt G
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The British objective states: If the British are able to occupy the neutral objective marker by the end of round 6, they immediately win.

By British, does it mean a division 1 or division 2 unit from the beach?

I know I'm asking the obvious but the paratroopers are British as well. Tried, as the German player, to hold the British to the beaches as well as roust them out of the building and it's a tough go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MattG wrote:
The British objective states: If the British are able to occupy the neutral objective marker by the end of round 6, they immediately win.

By British, does it mean a division 1 or division 2 unit from the beach?

I know I'm asking the obvious but the paratroopers are British as well. Tried, as the German player, to hold the British to the beaches as well as roust them out of the building and it's a tough go!

As written, any British units (paratroopers or not) can be used to occupy the neutral objective marker. However, some players like to make it more of a challenge and only allow British units from the beach to occupy the neutral objective marker for victory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt G
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks - I must have vision issues as well because I didn't see the other post with this question either. Scanning between TOI, TOI:Next Wave, and all the expansions gets confusing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.