Popular Tags: [View All]
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry about the somewhat nebulous title. I wasn't sure what to call this.

Basically, I've read about some issues with the first, English printing -- the insert doesn't work, or breaks easily, and some questions about dice maybe?

I see the game is out of stock at Coolstuff, and supplies seem to be dwindling on other sites.

But I don't see (or have done a piss-poor job of looking for) information on a second printing, a revised edition, etc.

Obviously, they've got expansions charted for a while, and it seems the game is a success. Is there a reason to wait for a "corrected" edition? I know folks are praising the new insert, available by pinging customer service, and that's cool. I guess it just ticks me off when I buy something and then read about the refreshed version of it a week later. Sup?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zuccarelli
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm of the understanding that the second edition is on it's way? I'm basing that on an email I have from them after I requested a new insert since mine was all busted up out of the box (and didn't really hold things well anyways)

"Note: We are processing your request, but are unable to fulfill it at this time as we are temporarily out of the parts you need. Fear not, for there is a reprint on the way and we will be receiving replacement parts for the game along with it. Once we have received these, we will process your request quickly. You do not need to submit additional requests for this part; we have your request saved in a queue for replacement. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to reply to this email. Thank you for your understanding and patience."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kløve
Denmark
Hillerød
flag msg tools
badge
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed
mbmbmbmbmb
danzuke wrote:
I'm of the understanding that the second edition is on it's way? I'm basing that on an email I have from them after I requested a new insert since mine was all busted up out of the box (and didn't really hold things well anyways)

"Note: We are processing your request, but are unable to fulfill it at this time as we are temporarily out of the parts you need. Fear not, for there is a reprint on the way and we will be receiving replacement parts for the game along with it. Once we have received these, we will process your request quickly. You do not need to submit additional requests for this part; we have your request saved in a queue for replacement. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to reply to this email. Thank you for your understanding and patience."

So it is a second printing, not a second edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zuccarelli
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kløve wrote:
danzuke wrote:

So it is a second printing, not a second edition?

I only know what the emails says, sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.