Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh...just opened my copy after setting it aside for a month and I noticed I have no black discs, just 30 white and the orange ones. Guess I'll just use a black marker on some of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Bless the Maker and His water... Bless the coming and going of Him... May His passage cleanse the world...
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Two sets of 15 with discs
Nah!

Just email Phil.

I think his email is in the rules…

If not, go to the SMG website and send him an email… He'll take care of you!!

(I was missing my Orange Tribe for Pax Pamir - and he sent it out and it was only 3 or 4 days, even all the way from Germany!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Two sets of 15 with discs
hepcat1 wrote:
Sigh...just opened my copy after setting it aside for a month and I noticed I have no black discs, just 30 white and the orange ones. Guess I'll just use a black marker on some of them.

Or. Instead of resigning yourself to a markered fate so readily, you could try contacting Phil through BGG or through his website http://www.sierra-madre-games.com/contact_en.html and ask him if he has extras he could send. He's quite kind and very active in the board game community.

Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I didn't think it was worth the trouble, but I may just do that. I did buy Greenland, Pax Pamir and the collector's edition of Porfiriana at the same time, so I did drop a pretty dime on their games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eklund couldn't have been nicer. Shot off an email from their store site and he responded the very next day. He's sending me the missing 15 black discs in the mail. Gotta love good customer support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.