4 Posts

Mice and Mystics» Forums » Rules

Subject: The old crow and the last turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
khai nodd
msg tools
mb
First of all, sorry about my english as it is not my natural language.

This happened to me just yesterday. It was the last turn and Colín was in the square next to the tree. It was the last page of the chapter and only one cheese was remaining to complete the wheel. So, it is movement time and Colín rolls a 1. The crow attacks him and, as he was wounded, is captured. So the game is lost.

My question is: in the translation one can understand the crow attacks after the mouse moves. If this is the case, as Colín only needed to move one square to enter the tree, he would be safe.

How should we resolve this situación?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A C
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
khainodd wrote:
First of all, sorry about my english as it is not my natural language.

This happened to me just yesterday. It was the last turn and Colín was in the square next to the tree. It was the last page of the chapter and only one cheese was remaining to complete the wheel. So, it is movement time and Colín rolls a 1. The crow attacks him and, as he was wounded, is captured. So the game is lost.

My question is: in the translation one can understand the crow attacks after the mouse moves. If this is the case, as Colín only needed to move one square to enter the tree, he would be safe.

How should we resolve this situación?

It's happened to most of us. We have always played that you indeed lose this way
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Costa
Brazil
flag msg tools
I do believe the damage comes first in this case - and then you make your movement, if able. I'm sorry for your loss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
khai nodd
msg tools
mb
I feared so. Well, we'll hace to try again

Thanh you all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.