Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Champagne
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
It says that X numbers of players can draw 6 cards. But a player allready draws 6 cards at the end of their turn no? So this spell card serves no purpose?

Thanks for the clarification

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
Not if you can give them some actions right after.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mikael peterson
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Levitation is great. If a player uses telepathy to give another player out of turn actions, that player will begin their next turn with fewer cards in hand (possibly none).

If someone can use levitation on the players who have acted out of turn they can have a full hand of cards to play on their turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oney clavijo
msg tools
That's exactly what it is meant to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Brown
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Now I have another question about this spell. (I often play games with D&D masterminds and they take rules as written too seriously at times)

The spell says " X Player may draw up to 6 cards" and makes no mention of hand limit. So my friends want to interpret it as that player can draw up to 6 cards (even beyond their hand limit.)

I have a feeling this is the wrong interpretation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon W
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
hyenahero99 wrote:
Now I have another question about this spell. (I often play games with D&D masterminds and they take rules as written too seriously at times)

The spell says " X Player may draw up to 6 cards" and makes no mention of hand limit. So my friends want to interpret it as that player can draw up to 6 cards (even beyond their hand limit.)

I have a feeling this is the wrong interpretation.

Translation issues prevent this kind of strict reading, but the key words are "up to"—the targets draw the smallest number of cards cards necessary to end up with at least six cards in their hand after resolution.

~J
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Villeurbanne
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hyenahero99 wrote:
Then you should definitely check the [FAQ] Cheat sheet for students looking for answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.