Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
which die is the black die? Is it the hourglass one that has 2 black "attack the dragon" icons on it?

One of the Paladin cards my wife wanted to play referenced rolling the black die, and we found no mention of the color in the rulebook.

EDIT: Found this one on the FAQ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

When the game was designed the dice were different colors. The publisher changed the colors to white and usd borders to define the color.

On page 7 of the Rules under Hero Clarifications the Black die is defined as the Die with the Hourglass Border. The Yellow Dice have Square borders.

Thanks for playing.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually noticed that on the FAQ once printed and referenced. Somehow missed it in the rulebook.

Finished our first game, and really enjoyed it. I feel a similar way with this one as with DotR:Battlefields, I had a few issues with the rulebooks requiring multiple read throughs (and videos helped clarify things with Dragon Rampage, but there isn't a lot on Battlefields).

Now seems I have everything cleared up though, and am enjoying both games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Sorry for the confusion - glad to hear it.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.