Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you restart a run from within the castle you clearly can completely start over, or you can start from within the castle using the same members, health, items, etc. But when you die in the castle and you come back 7 TU later like normal it never states of you come back with full health, or do you only come back with what you started with (reduced)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread title is, in itself, a minor spoiler.........

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean there is a castle in a game with dragons in the title and you can die? Big woop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once inside the castle, my team completed the scenario with no losses, so we didn't have to consider this question, however, it would make sense to me that a receptacle would reintegrate with the life points
Spoiler (click to reveal)
recorded at the time of the "save", that would be the Agency's reference point. If this were not true, then, when starting a new run in the castle, the receptacles would be restored to full Life Points instead of the value recorded in the log.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love clarification Space Cowboys since I could see it being done both ways for different reasons. Either way it's definitely not clear among other items that I highlighted in my review.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dkingnu wrote:
You mean there is a castle in a game with dragons in the title and you can die? Big woop.

I did say "minor" now didn't I?
You may think it's no big woop, but it's ignorant to assume others would think the same......

The main offense saying....

Spoiler (click to reveal)
"when" in the castle

But again, it's no big whoop to you so who cares. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.