Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Sonnenberg
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if there would be any interest in starting a gaming group or simply having some game nights in the Rock Hill area. I know there is a decent sized group that meets up in Charlotte, but I was hoping for something farther south. If there is some interest, I know of a decent space that we could use that could accommodate a decent number of games and gamers.

My wife and I like a good variety of games (favorites include Dungeon Lords, City of Iron, Lords of Xidit, Sentinels of the Multiverse, Codenames, etc).

Let me know if you're interested and what sorts of games you like to play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd M
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew, did you get any responses?

You might check out the Fort Mill / Rock Hill Strategy Gamers if you're on Facebook.

Unfortunately, you're correct that even Queen City Game Club's southside events are still 30 minutes away from downtown Rock Hill. However, some of the members do live on the South Carolina side of the line. If you have a space you think is appropriate, we might consider hosting an event down that way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Sonnenberg
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did get a few responses, and we're planning on meeting up soon. Thanks for checking and for the info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Red Moss
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, as ex-Rock Hiller, I never thought I'd hear of this place again, much less here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kale
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
I reiterate. This is Sparta!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Drew did you ever get anything going? I live in Fort Mill and would be interested in a Rock Hill Event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.