Jesus Berjano
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I started the Battle for Britain campaign, and after the disaster of the 1st day I lost a Radar network (heavy damage) and an airfield (6 damage points).

If in the future I draw a card that target one of these two, do I have to draw another card? I suppose that no, but I would like to confirm. I haven't seen that I can repair the destroyed objectives, and it wouldn't make sense for the germans to attack something that is already destroyed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep reading the manual. They will get repaired and (IIRC) they are still valid targets. If they get hit again and take enough damage, it will take longer to repair them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Berjano
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn, I knew there was something missing there laugh

Thanks for the answer.

Edit:
Ok, I did go back to the rulebook shake. I decided to play the campaign in multiple days, and only played the first day today, then I packed it up and the doubt came to me about this. As is my second game I've never went throughout the "repair" phase, which is kind of obvious its meaning laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.