Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For intensity during preparation, is the value chosen the number of cards each player takes, or collectively? For example,first round always has an intensity of 3. Does this means each player draws three trial cards? Or at least 3 total are drawn?

For victory, is it the exact moment when the peace card is visible and no player has cards in their hand that you win? Or do you have to go through the support phase first?

In my first game, the final card I played from my hand was a 4th hard knock card. The other player (2 player game) had not cards in her hand. This resulted in having the peace card visible.

Did we just win? Or do we still need to go through the support phase to make sure I can get rid of at least one of those hard knock cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goldfarb
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The value chosen is the number of cards each player receives. So in the first round everyone will start with 3 cards in hand. (Or more, but I don't think that more is a good idea.)

If the intensity is high enough that the total number of cards given out is more than are left in the trials deck, remember that the "odd" cards start with the leader. So if there are 5 cards in the trials deck in a 4-player game, and the intensity is 2, then the mission leader will get 2 cards and everyone else will get 1.

Victory happens immediately when all the cards are gone. No need for a support phase. In your example, you did win.

(Although, I wonder at your phrasing "This resulted in having the peace card visible": I would think that it would have been visible from the point where you dealt out cards at the beginning of the mission.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, visible at start of the mission. Then we were able to play all our cards out of our hand before the support phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.