Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have read the rules, but not the cards nor scenarios.

This is a straight forward, relatively light game. It looks very much like it might "scratch that itch" for a slight tactical game with just enough detail to be interesting and not enough to get bogged down. I certainly hope it succeeds and more stuff gets published or made available (unit yes, races, etc.)

My one house rule will probably be to allow units with mixed percentages to combine fire/combat. As written, only units that have the same chance to inflict a hit ma combine, which I am not sure is "realistic". In the game, each unit will have a percentage chance to hit and those percentage may be added to increase the chance (100% is an auto hit with the remainder being a chance for a subsequent hit.

For example, if a unit surrounds a Hero or small group (all in the same terrain, for simplicity) the flanking figures get a bonus and rear attackers get a larger bonus. Why not let all three "classes" of hit percentage combine? Why "force" three different attacks?

Anyway, time to sleeve and then run a solo game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.