Subject: 2 dots on Expert Cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Schaefer
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Some of the Expert Cards have two dots on the diagonal border-segment on the lower-right corner of the top, brown section. For example, for the Toads of Om, you can see the dots on the cards for the Engineer, Cloud Skimmer, Arms Dealer, and others.

Does anyone know what the dots mean?

I scoured the rulebook and searched the Rules forum here on BGG. Sorry, I couldn't find anything on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Beljo
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This question bothers me too, but I didn`t get any answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Schaefer
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Oh, weird, I don't know how I missed your post. The post titles are practically the same! Ha, ha, too weird that two people came up with this question at the same time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernst Juergen Ridder
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shaydes wrote:
Some of the Expert Cards have two dots on the diagonal border-segment on the lower-right corner of the top, brown section. For example, for the Toads of Om, you can see the dots on the cards for the Engineer, Cloud Skimmer, Arms Dealer, and others.

Does anyone know what the dots mean?

I scoured the rulebook and searched the Rules forum here on BGG. Sorry, I couldn't find anything on it.

May be, the two dots are for use in future expansions as are the action tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Cushman
United States
Salt Lake City
UT
flag msg tools
mb
Just played my second full game and I noticed this as well. Upon looking for any correlation, I found that all the two dot cards have explanations detailing their action in the back of the rule book.

Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.